Battlefield I & V

If you are into War World I & II genre, then Battlefield I & V is the game you definately want to experience, the game will raise your heartbeat and adrenalin. Because of the excitment this game brings, the multiplayer server is full of people even after the game had launched few years ago. From my multiplayer experience, I think there are 1/3 to 1/2 players using hacks and acting like they are not, so why not play fair and start on the same level? If you have the same feeling, then look no further than WALLHAX. Wallhax provide ESP(wall hack) and aimbot in BF V and ESP only in BF I. I had a lot of great time and came to realizing there might be 1/3 out of 64 players most of the time using ESP when you have it your own, you will see that people always know where you are and is playing hide and seek with you due to both of you have wall hack. For the aim bot part, Wallhax has its own special slow rate aim that differentiate instant lock on target aimbot. Do not worry about the slow rate, it is cutomized and can be adjusted. Battlefield games have this bullet drops and velocity characteristic, so aimbot will shine during close encounters like assualting the objectives, if you want to use it while sniping long long range, you might not get head shot or body shot, but it still is a perfect assistant in mid range. If you are still having second thought, I suggest the best thing is to just give a try, Wallhax offer a economic 3-days VIP trial subscription, not only you can use it on BF I & V but also on other 20+ games, check out and see if you happen to have them. If you have made your purchase, don't forgoet to leave a review on Truspilot and Testimonial to get extended subscription time. Good luck hunting!

Cheers for the testimonial.I have added some bonus days for leaving one