===================================*/ ?> Surprisingly good. [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Surprisingly good.

Magical_Schlong
11-30-2016, 04:10 AM
At first, I was quite skeptical of this. Some other sites look professionally made, and yet are just there to scam you. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this indeed was not the case with WallHax. I was experiencing some issues at first with some of the cheats, but with the help, and patience of the staff and community, I was able to get these issues solved, and the cheats worked absolutely beautifully. Unfortunately I had been quite upset with the site, and staff at the time and had criticized them un-rightfully. The staff of WallHax talked to me professionally and helped me with it all even though I was off to a rough start.

I 100% recommend buying these cheats for at least a 3-day trial, if not a months worth. I can guarantee that they work very nicely on every game I tried them on, (after a little bit of help, and troubleshooting) and if you are a person looking to make some quick cash in Heroes and Generals, Grand ***** Auto V, etc; these are the perfect cheats for you. Highly recommended, the only real problem I have with the site is that the Contact Us part of the site is seldom viewed, so instead of using it, ask the community/staff about any concerns or questions you may have using the appropriate forum, they will get back to you in a fast period.

Thanks WallHax for providing this excellent service at an incredibly reasonable price!

Magical_Schlong
11-30-2016, 06:56 AM
I'd actually like to apologize to the staff for criticizing them at first, and also thank them for being very courteous to me.

Luzypher
11-30-2016, 08:01 AM
I'd actually like to apologize to the staff for criticizing them at first, and also thank them for being very courteous to me.
No problem :) glad to have you here with us :D

Slytiger
11-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

===================*/ ?>