===================================*/ ?> Wallhax Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wallhax Review

The Unknown
09-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Hello,

I've been a lifetime subscriber for a while now and I have to say it was worth it. In Wallhax you do not need to pay for individual hacks, once you've paid for a subscription you get access to ALL the hacks that are available, including future hacks. If you are unsure whether Wallhax is for you, you can do a 3 day trial which costs only $3 USD. If you are worried about being banned, there's guides on the forums to give you tips on how to safely hack and not get caught.

The Wallhax team have gone to great lengths to give us a safe and secure hack for games. The hack client is really easy to use, you just login, run the game you want to hack on, select it in the hack client and then you're done. All the settings in-game for the hack are easy to understand and well-organised. The Wallhax team are friendly and efficient, if you have any problems you can post on the forums and they'll come to your help. Not many places do you get good customer service. Some staff in other places completely ignore you. Not here. If there are any issues with the site or the client server, the Wallhax team are quick to resolve these issues to get you back up and hacking in-games.

If you do not believe this testimonial, then try it out yourself. Get the trial and see for yourself how good it is.

Gokke
09-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Thank you for the review Unknown. I would give you some subscription time, but what is the point. :o

Slytiger
09-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Awesome testimonial! Great to get the words of one of our Lifetime VIPs. Thanks for your support, man!

The Unknown
09-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Thank you for the hack. Good job. :)

===================*/ ?>