===================================*/ ?> Wallhax.com is a 10/10 [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wallhax.com is a 10/10

MikeTheGod187
09-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Well recently I have been searching around for a hack on Heroes and Generals. I checked the Usual cheating websites that I was all to familiar with. Downloaded a few and there hacks didn't work and some did but most of the time the sites I got the hacks from it was hard to understand how to get the hack working in the first place. As always I got a Ban for hacks that weren't safe. Which leads me into my search for hacks that were easy to use and safe! . So I came across this website called WallHax.com and boy oh boy I have been missing out on all the fun. I bought the 3-Day Trial from WallHax and I am still not disappointed about anything. The Cheats were EASY to understand and get working. Menu was very easy to read and had great options and they all worked perfectly. Ive been cheating on games for the past 2 days and no bans whatsoever. What more needs to be said. This website is safe and reliable with amazing support from the Admins. 10/10 and will buy again. No other website comes close to WallHax.com !:cool:

Slytiger
09-02-2016, 06:52 AM
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription :)

lVlaniac
09-02-2016, 07:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NgOe8N8.gif

===================*/ ?>