===================================*/ ?> The trick is very nice, but there is much more to it. [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : The trick is very nice, but there is much more to it.

kaaankaratas6
06-23-2021, 03:13 PM
It has some issues as "ESP". Sometimes it doesn't show the ship next to it, most of the time it hangs. But aimbot only misses 2 out of 5 good hits. That's a pretty good rate. I liked the product very much. But I can't help but mention its shortcomings. As for the "Canonball" aimbot, it's fine, but mostly hits ships at 400m or closer without any problems. It is quite difficult for you to hold onto opponents more than 400 meters away. In terms of esp, I hope there will be an improvement or change. Other than that it's pretty good. And finally it doesn't show the number of people and ships on the server.

https://wallhax.com/forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Gokke
06-24-2021, 11:55 AM
Thank you very much for the testimonial, we will try to improve the cannon prediction.

===================*/ ?>