===================================*/ ?> Wallhax & Sea of Thieves Honest Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wallhax & Sea of Thieves Honest Review

Gorilla1
03-31-2018, 11:04 PM
I am a new customer at Wallhax. Website is nice easy to find certain things. Buying a key from a official reseller went smoothly many thanks to @Luzypher

Wallhax Client

Pros

The Client opens up under a different process name every time you open it up.
Very easy to load up any cheat.

Cons
When typing in username you can't tab towards password section.
There is no remember username or password option.

Sea of Thieves Cheats

Pros
Aimbot works perfectly
ESP is very customize-able. Just a notice for new buyers, if you are looking for a Treasure ESP that is underground, that doesn't exist, Treasure underground (need to dig up) is Server-Sided. But once you dig up treasure the ESP box wil be around it. Meaning random treasure on a island surface will be shown & treasure inside shipwrecks are also shown and treasure on enemy ships are also shown!
Able to disable watermark/time/fps/resolution.
Able to change colors to your own liking.
Able to save settings & load them up.

Cons
Can't think of any!

I am very happy with my purchase, no regrets. Keep it up and i will be a regular here!

Sentient
03-31-2018, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the great review.

Slytiger
04-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

MrRevo
04-01-2018, 12:57 PM
"There is no remember username or password option." i ask about it the anwser i get as "not will added because u can be hacked"

Luzypher
04-01-2018, 01:40 PM
"There is no remember username or password option." i ask about it the anwser i get as "not will added because u can be hacked"Incorrect, the answer is that an Anti-Cheat tried to use that file to detect users which is why we had to remove it.
Whoever gave you that answer is not a staff member.

Also please don't hijack other threads.

Gorilla1
04-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the great review.
You are very welcome!

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.
That is very kind of you!

Incorrect, the answer is that an Anti-Cheat tried to use that file to detect users which is why we had to remove it.
Whoever gave you that answer is not a staff member.

Also please don't hijack other threads.
I see that is a very good reason to not implement it, thanks for looking out for us!

===================*/ ?>