===================================*/ ?> 5 star!!! [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : 5 star!!!

johm
01-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Hi all, after recently looking around for a World Of Warships hack I was a little skeptical when it came to purchasing hacks as after all who do you know is trustworthy? Well thankfully I landed on Wallhax and they offer a 3-day trial to test out there services. Man! I am gad, not only does the hacks do as they're supposed to but, the community forum here is great. I had a little trouble, to begin with, i must admit trying to find out why it wasn't quite working however after finding out that there are two toggles for the velocity/ hight on every different ship it was really easy to use.

If you are having trouble getting your world of warships hacks to work here is the link (https://wallhax.com/forum/forum62/) to the correct Discussion section where you can find the pinned posts for the different tear/ nations ships in order to input the correct velocity.

1. Simply head to the correct nation poll such as - Japan Velocity/Height Table
2. Then find your ship on the table you wish to use, for example, the Yamato - Velocity - 48.5 and Hight - 0.75-0.8
Input these to the Aimbot tab on the mod menu when in game to the Velocity - Hight section. - Make sure both the Use CustomVelocity & Use Alternative Hight are toggled on.
3. Head into your game!

Note - Not all the tables are up to date, so feel free to go through the comments and see other users custom tweaks to get the best result.
Hopefully, I can get some free time and I will make some new up to date tables.

I hope this helps the people that have had the same trouble as me, and to those thinking about purchasing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Will be purchasing a subscription on payday. :)

★★★★★ / ★★★★★

Slytiger
01-30-2018, 09:20 PM
I moved your topic to the testimonials forum which seems fitting :)

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

johm
01-31-2018, 01:02 PM
Thankyou Syltiger, a little new to the forum board so I appologies for it being in the wrong place aha, I appreciate the time added to my membership, again 5 star product as well as superb staff! Thankyou!

===================*/ ?>