===================================*/ ?> Formalise's Warframe Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Formalise's Warframe Review

formalise
11-29-2017, 03:47 AM
Good evening, Over the past two days of me extensively using the cheat and all its features. I have came to a personal conclusion that if you want an edge on the competition and a easier time with the hours of farming you are bound to do this cheat is a must have. From the aimbot to esp everything is professionally done and has endless customization to fit your personal needs.

Aimbot: 9/10
Pros: The aimbot is unstoppable from the rage of 360 degrees or the more subtle 9 degree field of view you can fit what ever situation and what ever play style you have.
Cons: The aimbot lacks the ability to change the hitbox.

Damage Multiplier: 10/10
Pros: Do I even need to say anything? This makes the cheat a must buy from farming gear to PVPin' this feature makes all the difference.
Cons: May not work with certain weapons, Check the forums for the list.

ESP: 10/10
Pros: The ESP gives you the edge on any and every opponent you may and will face throughout your Warframe experience.
Cons: N/A

Note: I personally do not use any of the Misc and Radar cheats I have cheat to see if they all work and there is no problems.

Slytiger
11-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit :)

===================*/ ?>